Study morning in preparation for the examination of Systematic Theological Fundamentals of Theology (by Prof. Fulvio Ferrario)
Saturday 5th December, from 9.30 a.m. to 1.20 p.m.
Morning study in preparation for the systematic theological fundamentals examination
The Waldensian Faculty of Theology organises a study morning for those enrolled in distance learning programmes (LSBT, certificate courses, thematic courses) with a view to preparing for the examination of Systematic Theology Fundamentals. The meeting will be of a seminar nature. This means that:
- Students are invited to read the book Freedom to Believe, up to page 156.
- As a support tool, they can use the podcasts of the Radio Beckwith Evangelica column "Pills of Theology", from n. 3 to n. 10 (available on You Tube: type "Pills of Theology - Fulvio Ferrario" in the search bar). The "Pills" DO NOT REPLACE reading the book, they INTEGRATE it.
- Students and students are invited to ask their questions and discuss the answers provided by the other speakers and the teacher.
- There will be no frontal lessons. Fruitful participation presupposes reading the text.
- The session will not deal with organisational, secretarial, accreditation and accreditation issues.
- The meeting will be coordinated by Fulvio Ferrario.
For registration, please contact, EXCLUSIVELY FOR EMAIL, the Faculty secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credentials for the connection will be sent to the people enrolled.
Participation is open to all and everyone. For people enrolled in the FVT distance programs it is free of charge. Non-registered people are required to pay a contribution of € 20.